FM101 Half Day Introduction to Modelling
This half day course provides an introduction to best practice principles for modelling. We take a quick look at the secret to building integrated models and cover the essential techniques for building robust, simple to understand formulae.
- Modelling best practice principles
- Developing a model: Plan, document, build, complete
- The secret of integrated modelling
- Relative and absolute referencing
- Navigating workbooks and understanding formulae
- Avoiding common errors
- Flags and counters for elegant, low risk modelling
- Functions for modelling and the potential pitfalls
- Conditional formatting and data validation
Please register to the right to book a place.