In this episode of The Forward Thinking CFO, we’re doing something a little different.
With the end of 2021 on the horizon, we’re revisiting some of our favourite moments from across the series to highlight the brilliant insight and advice our guests have given, all focused on what it takes to build a successful career as a CFO.
You’ll hear from some of the most experienced and skilled CFOs and industry experts out there, including:
- James Davis, advisor to investment firm BGF
- Sahil Rishi, CFO at Sedgwick International UK
- Richard Evans, Finance Director at Excalibur Communications
- Mark Stevenson, Director of VTG AG
- Sean Watherston, CFO at UENI
- Chris Milne, CFO at Orbital Marin Power
- Rob Haxton, a veteran of Board level Group Finance Director roles
- Brian Jones, Head of Product at Excel
Our guests discuss how they made it to the top of their profession, including who helped them along the way, what challenges they had to overcome and how others can follow in their footsteps – not to mention what the future holds for CFOs.
This is a small snapshot of their wise words, but take a listen back through the episodes to make sure you get the benefit of all their know-how and expertise.
Take a seat, minimise your spreadsheet and enjoy the show.
We’re keen to hear your thoughts on the series so far, so please do get in touch below or at ku.oc.satiremun@ofni